Looking for a more narrow apothecary jar

I had ordered 26oz apothecary jars from Candlewic,,they are narrow like you want,,I got mine with the flat glass lids paid about 16 dollars for the jars (lids included),,,the only thing is they have a 25 dollar minumin order so I went ahead and bought 500 60z wicks that I use for the jars. My shipping was 14.10. I have sold 3 of them and just got my order on thursday. they are very good jars. here is the item number for the jars: DJ-015 HTH. :D

Wow - thanks! These are exactly what I'm looking for for. Would anyone know if these are seamless and if they aren't are they pretty smooth or are they heavy and somewhat rough looking like the TVGuilfoil jars are?

The Lonestar ones look seamless online anyways and the Specialty Bottle looks thick and seamed. Maybe it's just the pictures.

I'm guessing they hold about and oz or so less wax too??

Thanks for the help -

I ordered a sample of the narrow apothecary jars from Specialty Bottle and they are what I thought they might be. They're the heavy seamed jars like TV Guilfoil sells. I like the thinner glass with no seams. The lids don't seem to fit quite right either.

Can anyone recommend who might carry a more narrow apothecary in the seamless?

Thanks!