Bath & Body Works Frosted 7 oz Tumbler

Does anyone know where you can get these frosted glass tumblers. They are very smooth and alot nicer than the Anchor Hocking 7 oz in my humble opinion. I think it might be like the crisa glass if I'm not mistaken.http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2602009&cp=2484529.2761797&page=4&doVSearch=no&doVSearch=no&cm_re_o=3AEwm-mniiI+Z2CjClA_n.nCjCPn7nd+-a&pageBucket=0&parentPage=familyAny ideas???

Thanks for the referral Kandlekrazy. I saw those a couple of days ago, but wasn't sure if it was the same container or not. If possible I would really like the smoother ones, the texture of the Anchor Hocking jars feels gritty to me.... Have you ever purchased from GenWax, I hope they have good service.. I guess we'll find out soon....

Yes, I buy from GenWax all the time. I actually go into the store. The customer service is pretty good, but seems like new people all the time. I actually have the 9 oz square frosted from them and they are very heavy glass, and the 10 oz round frosted, also a nice heavy glass (which I'm sure you've seen in other posts, I'm having a hard time wicking.) They have the plastic lids to fit these tumblers with the 2 holes for breathing/smelling! I've been very happy with the glass from them especially since I don't have to pay shipping.

Ok one last question.. from your experience would you say their frosted jars have a smooth texture on the outside or gritty??? I know it might sound funny but those other jars drive me nuts.. I hate the feel of them.. its like sand paper...

They feel pretty smooth to me. I compared to some champagne flutes we have that are frosted and the champagne flutes are almost rough to the touch, but they are etched crystal...the ones I have from Genwax are much, much smoother feeling. HTH...and I hope if you order you are satisfied...I've had good luck with them.