PLEASE help me choose a fabric for shoes!!!(pic heavy)

nayarx8

Ok, Im wanting to try making another pair of the handmade shoes for Ava. This time using fabric (thanks again for tutorial, Texasbrat!), and an insole for comfort. I went through all the fabric I have here, and got it narrowed down to a few choices. Im thinking of doing one color on the bottom of the top of the shoe (does that make sense? the insole part) and another color for the straps. But, it doesnt have to have two colors; one is also fine. My problem is, and always will be, matching colors and fabrics. Thats where I need some help!

1st pic: cotton fabric; reverse polka dots (thought it might be cute to have to insole as one fabric, and the straps made with the other.

2nd pic: All three fabrics are cotton, but I cant decide which floral looks best with the solid, or if none of them do. Or, if one of the florals by itself would be good.

3rd pic: pink sparkly cotton, and a large yellow pattern. I like this, but think the pattern might be too big for this project.

4th pic: just a blue cotton floral

5th pic: high quality light green suede; probably would be the most comfortable on the foot. But, it seems kind of boring.

6th pic: just basic black and white cotton. Can be used alone, or paired with one of the others.

Ok, what would you think would look the cutest for Ava ?(last pics are of Ava)

(right-click to enlarge the images)

Thanks in advance for any and all ideas!

Linaya

post-2327-139458429099_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429102_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429104_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429108_thumb.jpg

post-2327-13945842911_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429112_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429115_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458429117_thumb.jpg

Funny you say that; I started them yesterday using the black polka dots for the insole, and the pink w/black polka dots for the straps. Got one shoe done, still have the other to do! But, Ava and I ran to Old Navy last night, and I got her a plain hot pink skirt, and a plain black t-shirt, so she will have an outfit to match! Ill will post pics when I have them.