Help w/ renaming scent

maryann

I think this FO would make a great B&B scent I just don't like the name Magenta Nectar-- This is the description for it :Brilliant orange citrus aroma with top notes of tangerine, deep blood orange fruit trailed by subtle notes of pink peony, sweet raspberry and cotton candy.

Any ideas on another name?? TIA :)

GOOD question, when I smell it I think where did they get that name?? Maybe the Magenta :undecided Wish everyone could smell it through the computer:D - now that I read your question it seems impossible to help unless you smell the FO. Has anyone tried it (a Millcreek scent)??

I don't like the magenta part.. the nectar part is ok.. so ___ nectar,

people tend to like the exotic..

so playing up the blood orange might work..

like blood orange &_______ or _____ blood orange

since it has ornage and tangerine.. maybe a _____ tangelo? or tangelo nectar?,

the first thing that came to my mind sumphin stoopid but I will say it anyhow.... FAN tangelo :P

I like the idea of saying "Blood orange" as well. I don't care for the original name, either. I'm thinking

Blood Orange & Pink Petals

Sweet Petals & Orange Nectar

Blood Orange Bouquet

Sweet Orange & Petals

Blood Orange & Sugared Petals

Thanks for the IDEAS everyone !! after I posted this I thought how could anyone help rename it if they haven't smelled it (as to me sometimes the FO smells nothing like the name or scent description). I REALLY like what you both came up w/. I appreciate your help :highfive: