Just Scent added Marshmallow Madness FO

scentsme

JS just added a Marshmallow Madness FO. Lone Star has a marshmallow with the exact same name. I'm wondering if they are the same? I recently tried LS's MarshMadness & I don't really think it smells like marshmallows. I may have to try JS's. Just tried Flickers & I really don't get Marshmallow out of that one either. I have KY's, which IS sweet, but not a true marshmallow. Soap Silly is adding one soon, so my fingers are crossed for that one. So far, my fave is WSP's. Anyone else have any marshamllow's they love? Iknow we've been through this kind of thread before, but I was just wondering if anyone has recently come upon a true marshmallow? thanks:wink2:

She told me it is the old Missy version, but as it was just released I don't have it yet, lol. I'd order a sample and try it out. Personally I like KY's, it is excellent in wax, oob I get bubblegum in the background and it disappears in wax.

She told me it is the old Missy version, but as it was just released I don't have it yet, lol. I'd order a sample and try it out. Personally I like KY's, it is excellent in wax, oob I get bubblegum in the background and it disappears in wax.

That is it! You hit the nail on the head! We couldn't figure out what it was about KY's that smelled like something, but couldn't put our fingers on it. YOU hit it: BUBBLEGUM!!!!!!! That is it. Thanks!

True Marshmellow(AWE) At Wix End

LynnS

I finally tried this one & you are right....the closest thing to a true marshmallow, BUT it is SO light. I wish it were stronger in B&B products. At the highest % FO load it is barely detectable in some products. If this one were a little stronger, it would be THE ONE!

That is it! You hit the nail on the head! We couldn't figure out what it was about KY's that smelled like something, but couldn't put our fingers on it. YOU hit it: BUBBLEGUM!!!!!!! That is it. Thanks!

LOL, it goes away in application and is very good.