Petrolatum in container waxes

Another one for the container blend experts (sorry for all my questions lately on this).

The IGI container waxes - can anyone rank them in order of how much petrolatum they may have? I'm assuming the softer and more "one pour" of the waxes would have more of it ? No ?

Sorry I didn't make that more clear (I assumed "IGI" would be enough as the only parasoy blend they make (AFAIK) is the 6006). I do mean the paraffin container blends.

I didn't think they would publish that, but I thought maybe some of the pros on this board who have worked and tested so much with them would be able to do a rough inference.

I ask because I have read about the petrolatum additive, and it states a % recommendation and that too much can yield to smoking/sooting issues. I have ALSO read many times on this board that some people - even the seasoned professionals - have given up on certain blends because of smoking issues even though they have tried all sorts of wicks. (paraphrasing things like, "I love the looks and the one-pour - I just could never wick it right")

So, my inference was, the less petroleum in the wax, the less wicking troubles one may have. Since I'm not at all an expert in paraffin container wax blends, I was hoping to avoid at least some issues.

Thanks! :)

One-pour blends aren't necessarily made with petrolatum per se. What causes a blend to burn more or less cleanly isn't that straightforward. But the blends that most often get accused of smoking seem to be 4627 and especially 4630. I would take it with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience depending on how they use the product. They may not smoke for you and may have qualities that you're looking for.