How to get rid of candle wax on carpet?

If it's paraffin, your best bet is to let it harden...scrape off whatever will come off and then put down a terry towel and a hot iron on top of it. The heat will usually pull the wax into the towel. You may however have a color stain if the wax is dark.

Forgot totally about the ice cube trick...sometimes that takes it all out and you don't even have to use the iron! Since I've switched to Soy candles, I don't have that wax problem anymore. The soy washes right out with soap and water:D :D

Forgot totally about the ice cube trick...sometimes that takes it all out and you don't even have to use the iron! Since I've switched to Soy candles, I don't have that wax problem anymore. The soy washes right out with soap and water:D :D

Yea but, where's the fun in that? You don't get to play with ice cubes or hot irons...:neener: ...LOL..:grin2: ...:)

Move??????:rolleyes2 okay well since that probably isnt feasible, I put a few ice cubes in a plastic bag set it on the spot then scrape away as much as i can then use a brown grocery bag and the iron on super low heat to blot out as much as i can.