OT's Ylang, White Patch & Black Pepper

Pam W

Has anyone used these FOs in paraffin candles? With some of OT's other FOs, I've found that I can cut back on the FO load cause they are so strong and just wondering if I can expect the same from these new ones?

... my house is going to smell soooo good this weekend:cheesy2:

bumping up my own thread!!

I mixed up a blend of Ylang, W'Patch, B'Pepper & Jasmine at 4% in paraffin and it's toooooooo strong. Now how often do we get to say that!!!!!

BTW, this is an amazing combo

I've put the White Patch in wax many times and the scent makes a fabulous candle. Another of hers that is excellent in wax is Sunkissed Currants. And Sweet Innocence, Yuzu, Brown Sugar and Figs, Madri Gras, Moonlight Path, Chai Tea, and the list goes on. Her descriptions will tell you if the scent will work in wax.

So far everything I have tried from OT has worked very well in wax. I'm able to get a great hot throw using half as much FO as the usual 1 oz/pp. I've used only a couple of the scents in soy/paraffin containers and the wicking is a little difficult. My pocket book love it. I appear to be getting somewhat addicted to blending:shocked2: