Tea Tree Face Soap Recipe?

thesoapbox

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for a face soap that includes tea tree oil and clay? It should be good for oily and acne-prone skin. I have received a request for such a soap and if anyone has a good recipe that I could cphp this I would love to try it out! Or even an mp recipe using these products!

Thanks in advance for your help :cheesy2:

Angi

The Soap Box

Ooooh thanks!! I remember looking at that soap last night with my youngest son (he is so impressed with all the soaps that you guys are making) but I shamefully did not read the post! I will definitely try this one out! I may even order the EO blend you suggested in your post, maybe the customer will like it instead of plain ole tea tree!

Thanks so much again!!

Angi

The Soap Box

I went with the acne skin one but next time I may try the oily one. They both have simular belnded oils in them, except the oily skin one has sweet orange which will make is smell less bitter. If I were you I would get the one for oily skin and also add a touch of tea tree oil in it for anticeptic purposes.

I also did a water dicount with this recipe since it has very liitle hard oils. I went with a 30% lye solution.

i just made some last week using m&p honey soap base with eo's of tea tree & patchouli. so far it is really helping my post menapause (sp) face. it is drying so i then rub in a little jojoba oil it is supposed to dissolve alot of the gunk in the acne.

I just posted a recipe for this along with a photo. Here check out this link. I used a different EO, but you can add Tea Tree instead.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52562

Just wondering how did that brick red oxide work for you. Everytime I use that it bleeds no matter what amount I use and I'm gonna throw it out one of these days:mad:

Just wondering how did that brick red oxide work for you. Everytime I use that it bleeds no matter what amount I use and I'm gonna throw it out one of these days:mad:

nope not mine, I have great sucess with the stuff I got from MMS, I figured out how much to use and how much not to exceed in order to prevent bleeding.