TCS's wax and j223?

Howdy all,

I've already posted on the fragrance board and now I'd like to ask if anyone has used Texas Candle Supply's one pour and if you liked it?

I've used the j2223 and it is awesome for me..but I was really impressed with these guys and the owner and I don't live far from them and was thinking about getting all my supplies from them:)

By the instructions and all it looks very similar to the j223...just wanted some opinions:)

And was wondering if anyone has used it and was really satisfied with it?

thanks bunches,

Linda

Howdy to you too!

I WAS using the J50 act-alike (not!) but switched to TCS TXCS-5468 and I love it!!! Makes a real nice looking candle, very minimal wet spots, if any, and the slabs come apart wonderfully for easy loading into my melters. Jim is a real nice guy. I just purchased 13 cases from him this past weekend.

His oils are great too! Leather is to die for and his vanilla extract is out of this world!!:drool:

HTH

Thank you! Thank you!!

I think I even sent you an email,lol..I am in La Porte and I came across his sight and thought hmmmm...then I called him and he was wonderful:)

A real sweetie he is.

I was hoping that wax was about equal to it...cuz he's gonna get my business:) He said it was but I have to ask others to..lol.

Now to pick out my 12 samplers..lol..

I'm gonna make just wickless for now..after starting again after a long break.

Again thanks..and if ya like other than those 2 fo's let me know..I'm really tempted with Cactus Flower although I'm not a floral type person..lol.