I'm soooo mad right now!!

Michi

You know my cute little ducky embed soaps I made last Friday?

Well.... all the blue "water" soap has now turned GREEN!!!!!!! :sad2::angry2:

I guess it must have been the FO, but it's wierd b/c the FO was clear, not yellow at all. :confused:

Anywho-they don't look as cute now, look like they're in murky mossy gross water now!!

Aww, sorry to hear that Michi. It's really not so bad though. I've seen a lot of green ponds. Even the HUGE lake I live by is brown. At least if morphed into a "water" color and not pink or yellow(no, pool water doesn't count :D ) or something. I bet they're still cute :)

The fragrance is bubblegum from Natures' Garden, I don't THINK there's any vanilla in that??

My daughter came home from school yesterday and I showed her the soaps, and she said they didn't look that bad.

Maybe no one will notice huh? LOL

People will probably cringe when they read this but..... I've gotten to the point that I add this http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/Product.aspx?Tab=3&CatalogID=4&GroupID=596&CatalogTitle=0&CategoryID=1004&CategoryName=Vanilla+Color+Stabilizer to ALL the M&P that I add fragrance too. The first "girlie" embed I did turned BROWN so gross. Its too time & $ consuming to do a batch and find out a week later that its going to turn colors. Remember IJMO :D