Credit application?

Trish

I'm looking for a (hopefully free!) credit application for businesses to fill out to be on net 30 day terms with me. I've been searching, and not finding anything that will work yet. Seems all I keep finding is applications for renting houses/apartments.

TIA!

This might be "something" like you're looking for, that you could add your 30 day net into???

http://www.allbusiness.com/forms/service/73.html

This form towards the bottom has the payment arrangements/invoicing spelled out and something about a finance charge being added when they are late, blah blah blah.... ;)

http://www.allbusiness.com/forms/service/208.html

Thanks Michi! The first form is what I'm looking for. I was hoping to find a template or something that I could download and not buy.

I really need to research more to find where I can get credit applications run for me (wonder how much that will be?) and they might have a form I can use.

Guest EMercier

I was about to say use Microsoft as well. That way you can customize it to what you want and go from there. I've done that with some of my business stuff.

I don't have MS Office! I have Works on my computer and really need Office, but it's so dang expensive. It would sure help me in a lot of areas to have it, just convincing hubby it's worth the money is another dilemma! LOL