soy body wash

We currently use MC soy body bases. Love the lotion and spray. Not so impressed with the body wash. I think it gets runny when i add enough Fo (we are using Oregon trail oils, so I don't think it is FO quality). We use about 60 drops. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a soy body wash base they love. We wanted to stay with soy to go with the rest of our line. Should I look into other bases and add soy oil to make it "soy- based". Just looking for some ideas. Thanks. Karen

Don't have any suggestions....but we had the same problem with their body wash. 85% of the fo's would break it down into a water consistancy and we used from several different suppliers. So I am thinking it is the body wash and not the FO's.

Don't have any suggestions....but we had the same problem with their body wash. 85% of the fo's would break it down into a water consistancy and we used from several different suppliers. So I am thinking it is the body wash and not the FO's.

I'm seriously thinking about testing body washes in the future and from everything I read, Bitter Creeks is the best. I haven't tested it yet but many seem to like it!

Fire