Where to buy turkey fryer on the net?

I want to get a masterbuilt surf and turk fryer as a melter for my wax but neither site that has them accepts PayPal~ just credit cards. I only use PayPal on the net. I can't believe QVC doesn't use paypal but they don't. We don't have anyplace local that carries there either.

I know Bed Bath & beyond had them but we don't have one of those store in my area.

Thanks again,

Fire

why don't you use credit cards on the internet? you have just as much risk with fraud using at a local retailer (with credit card, debit card or electronic check) as you do on the internet! Don't think you can't get screwed with paypal, cause you can. cash is the only sure way to avoid all that. Sorry, I know that's not what this thread is about, but all this paypal only cracks me up.

why don't you use credit cards on the internet? you have just as much risk with fraud using at a local retailer (with credit card, debit card or electronic check) as you do on the internet! Don't think you can't get screwed with paypal, cause you can. cash is the only sure way to avoid all that. Sorry, I know that's not what this thread is about, but all this paypal only cracks me up.

Ya know what~ you were right when you said that that wasn't what this thread was about. I have my reasons for never using a credit card on line. Enough said.

To those who answered my question, Thank You! I'll check out buy.com.

Fire

Sorry Fire, and everyone else. Shouldn't have expressed my feelings that way. I'm a litle stressed out..business is so busy right now, and my father has lung ca and has taken a turn for the worse. Everyone here is so helpful, and my reply was purposeless, except to blow off some steam. I apologize.

For your fryer, you might check some camping surplus place, or maybe Bass Pro Shop, don't know if they'd have anything. Also don't know how quickly you want it, but you could post a wanted ad on craigslist.org. It's free and anonymous. You can find and get some amazing things there. HTH

Once again....my apologies!