wooden mold liner

katshe

With the one piece for the sides and bottom it lifts out easily for me or I turn it over and give the foam a tug and it slides right out. I get square corners with the one piece. I used a spoon or kife handle (can't remember which) and ran it up and down the place where the side and bottom meet to get a good fit. It fits in the mold well and it does not leak.

I have the TOG mold and foam liners that Soapmaker Man sells (pictured in the previous post) and I can't say enough good things about them. I really, really love them. My soap comes out nice and smooth and the foam has never, ever stained my soap. I've been using the same ones for 6 months now, and they are still going strong . I bought some extra sheets of the lime green foam at Michael's Craft Store just as a back-up, but I haven't had the need to use them yet. I must say that since using the foam liners, I will never go back to freezer paper. You couldn't pay me enough to do so. They're awesome in my book.

MarieJeanette

I have a TOG mold too. I love it with the foam liners. It is so easy to use. I also have a small 2 lb mold that I use for small batches that I cut my own liners for. I have no problem getting the soap out. I just run a knife between the mold and the liners and it slips right out.

Ann M