Wick help

Does anyone know of a comparison chart on wicks...Like if a 44-24-18Z is similar to a CD4 & a LX 8?

I've got a very picky patchouli I just got and in an 8oz. jj I've gone all the way up to a 60z and it's doing pretty good but I don't know where to go from there for the 16oz. jars...I'm still working on the votive...a CD6 is pretty good but not perfect yet. I use a 50/50 blend and normally use zinc. If it takes me testing till Sept. it'll be worth it...this oil is fantastic.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tons of different wicks in stock just needed a little nudge in the right direction. TIA

For a 50/50 blend in a JJ and a hard to wick FO, you might try an LX 18. I use LX 16's for most FO's in the JJ's with my 50/50 blend. If you want to try a CD, I would try a CD 10. I use CD 12's if I am using 100% soy.

Hope this helps some. Patchouli is one scent that is hard for me to stomach so you are a better person than I am for making that one lol