Chocolate Covered Strawberry Melts

What a great idea. They are sooooo pretty, and look edible. What did you use for the strawberry molds?

I used a silicone mold that I purchased off of ebay awhile ago and just got around to using - to be honest I don't recall the seller's information but just about any place you find that sells silicone molds usually has a strawberry mold that'll do the job just fine!

Thanks again everyone for all the nice responses!! They were a lot of fun to make and super easy!

You're very welcome. Is it a small strawberry size mold?

For these, I used the largest strawberry halves the seller had. I am pleased with the size, makes them more realistic I think. They measure about 2 inches in length and probably 3/4 of an inch deep. Each of the completed strawberries weigh about .5 ounces.

I might look for another size larger someday. I'm just thinking from a weight perspective, I would rather get up around the 1 ounce range. Guess I'll add it to my wish list!

Oh those look amazingly yummy!

I wonder if bath melts with cocoa butter would come out so nice.. hmmm?

Yum yum!

what company do you get your strawberry from? I'm looking to test a few new oils.