Looking for a "special" scent

Hoping I can get some help with this one ... I'm looking for a scent that's Cinnamon, Ginger, Citrus & Apples. This is a customer's request. Apparently she bought a candle in this scent on line, it was named Corner Country Store, but I think it's a rename because I can't find it.

I tried the Cozy Lil Store from Daystar, but that's not it. This is my second request for a dup of this. I'm clueless ... does anyone have any idea what this scent could possibly be? TIA.

Is it McCall's Country Store? I've got a girlfriend who is obsessed with this one and I'm on the hunt for a dupe. Here's the description: A tangy blend of rosehips, oranges, apples, cinnamon and spices. It was suggested that Snowtop's Country Grove might be similar (A country blend of oranges, cinnamon and spices. A strong spice blend!). I ordered some, but haven't had a chance to pour it yet. HTH :)

D

Is it McCall's Country Store? I've got a girlfriend who is obsessed with this one and I'm on the hunt for a dupe. Here's the description: A tangy blend of rosehips, oranges, apples, cinnamon and spices. It was suggested that Snowtop's Country Grove might be similar (A country blend of oranges, cinnamon and spices. A strong spice blend!). I ordered some, but haven't had a chance to pour it yet. HTH :)

D

Try the Country Grove...You will Love it!!! :yay:

Have you smelled the candle? What notes are the 'citrus' scent in it? Could it be something like a cranberry orange spice? Or something more unique than that? Is it more like a 'country kitchen' scent..apple pie type? This is what I have come up with so far after searching...

NG's Country Home-

"The same aroma you get when walking into a log cabin that has spicy/citrus potpourri in the air."

Safe for m&p soap & bath/body products.

Millcreek Cozy Home-

Chock-a-block full of warm, housewarming spices with a burst of fresh apple. Sure to become a new favorite.

I also found the place she got that candle from online, and holy cow...they sell the square mason jar soy candle for 2.75 ea. wholesale...sheesh..who can compete with that?!

How close would cozy home from millcreek be? Cock-a-block full of warm, housewarming spices with a burst of fresh apple.

LOL...we were on the same page!! I had another window open as I was doing the searching and didn't refesh this thread before posting...I guess I'm a little late with this huh?!!!

You guys are the best ... thanks so much for trying to help me. It's not like an apple pie or apple spice ... I think the top notes must be citrus & ginger and then maybe a macintosh and cinnamon. I must say, it's a very nice scent.

I searched by the description and found a few...I really doubt it is Brambleberry at those prices!

Brambleberry

Christmas Spice: This seasonal fragrance has everything in it to make you think of potpourri in the fall. With top notes of Orange and Lemons, and a middle full of enticing fragrances such as Cinnamon, Mocha, Thyme and Nutmeg, this fragrance is perfect for the spice-lover on your list. Christmas Spice cools down to a sweet note of Candied Ginger and Cinnamon Sugar.

The Chemistry Store

Appleberry Spice

A sensational blend of fresh sliced apples with diced berries sprinkled with cinnamon. Succulent raspberry, sweet strawberry, and tart cherry intermingle with spicy cinnamon and ginger. Creamy powder and tantalizing musk at the base

You guys are the best ... thanks so much for trying to help me. It's not like an apple pie or apple spice ... I think the top notes must be citrus & ginger and then maybe a macintosh and cinnamon. I must say, it's a very nice scent.

Sounds like maybe she mixed her own blend. How about finding an orange ginger and adding apple cinnamon to it?

NG has Ginger peach that could be mixed with apple cinnamon. You could also try one of the followint with apple cinnamon:

Just by nature has:

Orange Ginger

Fresh juicy orange and spicy ginger with hints of cinnamon and balsam

OR

Orange Spice

Freshly squeezed oranges dominate this clean luscious scent. Subtle hints of oriental spices are intermingled for relaxed contentment

I also found this:

A crisp, fruity blend of ginger, limes, oranges and apples. A new Bath & Body Works fragrance. which is Fresh Ginger Lime @ fromnaturewithlove.com You could add some cinnamon to that one as well.

It seems like I have seen a description you are referring to but I have looked at sooooooo many sites, I can't remember where I saw something similar. I will look around though.