Sticker Creator?

I need someone to make a sticker of a logo that I have for another site I just bought. Do you know of anyone who make stickers? Or perhaps there's a program and a type of paper that you can suggest that I can do it myself?

I want the paper to be like sticker paper. It has to be glossy and professional. If you know of a website that you have used in the past please let me know!

I don't even know where to begin and it's the last thing I need to do in order to get this box rolling. I need thousands of these stickers.

I use my Xyron 900 machine to make stickers, I love it!.. You just get the sticker cartridge. You can print out you image on any paper. (I use a glossy brochure type paper) and run it through you Xyron machine cut out and viola you have stickers! Super easy! If you have a Michaels you can use your 40% off coupon and I also do the same when I need a replacement cartridge..HTH :)

Sharon

That's seems really expensive Trish! I checked them out before and it's more than a dollar a label for the basic stuff, one design, one size with a minimum of 250, without paying $12 a label. :(

Do you just write in the scent names you use then and use all the same sizes for everything?

That's seems really expensive Trish! I checked them out before and it's more than a dollar a label for the basic stuff, one design, one size with a minimum of 250, without paying $12 a label. :(

Do you just write in the scent names you use then and use all the same sizes for everything?

The pricing is better for higher quantities and WhiffandSniff said she needed thousands.

I just ordered 10,000 labels and paid 3cents a piece so I'm happy.