Best F.O.'s from ICS????

I have used alot of ICS oils. Pink sugar is my favorite.

Some other fill your house up good throwers in GB 415 are:

Caramelized Pralines

Banana Nut Bread

Honeydew Melon

Mango Papaya

Orange Chiffon Cake

Kudzu (SUPER strong)

Birthday Cake

Vanilla Bliss (snowtop oil and smells like vanilla hazelnut)

Caramel Nut Cluster (snowtop oil but STRONG)

Japanese Plum (I personally don't smell the fruit scent because the floral is stronger to me)

Lighter throwers (1 room) but good are:

Berry Fulfilling

Black and Blue

Melon Mist

Passion Berry

don't forget aloha pineapple here's the description: Slip on your lei and get ready for the tangy pineapple scent in this tropical smelling smoothie. Aloha pineapple is paradise that treats your body right, from the outside in!

this is a fresh, tropical scent that is sure to knock your socks off. i just love it, makes me want to take a vacation-there are no coconut notes in this, it is just a pineapple smoothie type smell.

also, their caramel nut cluster (snowtop) and pecan twist mixed with their coffee is good too.

the other ones i've tried are ok, but i recently found a new supplier that has more scents i like. if i don't find one similar to aloha pineapple, i will be re-ordering from them when i run out. it is also b&b safe.

hth, heather

I just ordered the wild watermelon, blue raspberry icee and cactus and sea salt this morning. I have excellent luck with ICS oils usually. They are one of the few suppliers (other than Peaks) where I'll order full pounds right off the cuff without testing first.)

Make sure you watch what you soap though, they soap well as a rule, but I've had my fair share of brown soap from out of left field with ICS.

I forgot I had the wild watermelon so I poured a candle this evening to test. It definitely smelled yummy while pouring.

I also poured some caramel latte. My daughter came downstairs and asked me when I started drinking coffee because it was so strong mixing up lol.

I still have a few others that I have bought that I need to get in some wax to see what I think of them. I was a little surprised this morning when I was "organizing" my oils that almost half of my oils are ICS oils. I don't even remember buying some of these :embarasse