new car scent needed!!!!!!!!

valerie6

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find new car scent, I need it asap.

Thanks,

Valerie

Genwax also carries a New Car scent. You may want to consider getting a leather scent instead, tho. I think that's actually a closer match.

I have both the Nucar from Taylored and the Genuine Leather from Peak. They smell similar but different, if that makes any sense. To me the Nucar smells just like the air fresheners you can get at Wally World but the Genuine Leather smells better.

How much did you need? I have about 1/2 ounce of the Nucar and 1 ounce of the Genuine Leather. Or if you just want to try them out before ordering any just pm me.

Jennifer

Genwax also carries a New Car scent. You may want to consider getting a leather scent instead, tho. I think that's actually a closer match.

Peaks gave me a sample of their Genuine Leather last time and that was my first thought too! Glad to know I ain't the only one here, cause my hubby called me crazy!:P