Ok Need advice!

Okay I ordered the Crystal Pillar and container palm Wax. Is there something I can do to get my fragrances to smell stronger in this wax (other than the wicking issue and adding more than the 6%)? I carry over 250 fragrances for my products (Incense, burning oils and B&B) and really don't want to buy anymore oils, cause I want to offer this wax candle in that many fragrances! I have them so why should I buy more? KWIM? Is there a modifier I can add to my fragrance oils to make them work in this wax?

thanks for the advice! this wax is new to me and I don't like paraffin or soy wax.

SuzanneG

Alot of FO's can be used for candles as well as bath and body. You can look at the suppliers you got them from to see if they are for both. If so, you can use them in your palm wax. I only have a few candle oils that aren't bath and body safe and those tend to be in the spice/cinnamon line.

I have tested the glass glow palm and it has a strong throw. It is just a PITA to wick lol.

So you did order the Glass Glow Palm Wax? If so, all the posts I've read said it has great cold & hot throw, with just about any FO, un-like soy. Maybe the type or size of wick is the problem.

BTW - I will test this wax this summer and see if it's as good as everybody says it is. If it is, I'll be adding it to my line this holiday season.

You didn't say in your post - did you get your wax from candlescience? If you did you should not have a problem with the scent throw. I have used the glass glow, feather, starburst, and the frost and there is no problem there. I use 1 oz per lb of wax and use the csn wicks and throw is great. hth

Unfortunately I got it from it Candles and Supplies before I even knew about Candle Science website. They are in Durham about an 1 1/2 hours from me!

I ordered their CSN wicks, cause they state they made them just for palm wax......let's see if that will do the trick! Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

Plus CS is sold out on the palm wax I want to buy!!!!!!!!!!! Boo hoo!!!!!

All of my FO's are both candle & B&B safe

Thanks Guys!!!!! I appreciate the advice and comments!

I promised myself I would not lose my salvation over this! :laugh2:

I quit making candles years ago cause of the paraffin and soy blends gave me vicious migraines and so far I haven't encountered any headahces from melting this palm wax! I am wondering how Mia Bella gets thier fragrances to smell as good! they claim they buy their ingredients from the American Farmers.

thanks again!!!!!!!!

SuzanneG