where can i buy replacement bulbs

can anyone tell me where to buy the small bulb that goes into the tart warmers/melters from love lites ? i bought this pretty one at a yard sale because it has horse's on it. the bulb in it wasn't any good, the lady's hubby even said that that size bulb didn't get the warmer hot enough, the cord says 75 watts or 125 volts for bulb. i've looked at walmart and lowe's but no luck, they were all to long, i need one like you would put in the lights at christmas time, that looks like a candle but just a bigger watt. any help .

I know you can get bulbs for ceramic tart burners (like the tea pots, etc.) from National Artcraft. They carry the shape that is longer. However, when we carried them, our customers were able to buy replacement bulbs at the local hardware store, even grocery store. However, although the shape was round and not a cylinder, the base was candelabra and the wattage was the same. We warned our customers not to use over 25 watts due to overheating. Our cords could carry up to 75 watts. However, ceramic holds heat...and with a 40 watt bulb, the warmers held too much heat and burnt (literally in some cases) the cords. HTH.

I have the bulbs and could sell you either a 25w or 40w but I'm very sure any higher than that would be way too hot. I have found the small base round bulbs and the blunt tip candelabra type at Lowes, Walmart and sometimes at KMart. I'm sure you'll find some.

thanks, Sharon i did find the 40 watts at lowe's ..do they get hot enough ? i was just going by what the cord said, never used this type before. i had a 40 watt in my dinningroom over head light but it was to long, with a tip to use and was hot, so i was looking for the blunt tip ones. thanks