Re: the discontinuation of the new CBA

Sorry, I forgot to say;

I went on the NG site. All they have listed now is the CBA. DIdn't they have a tab for the New & Improved stuff before? There was no mention on the site of discontinuing the new. Somehow I thought there would be.

Gretchen

Wish I had your 3 cases of the "new and improved junk". I can't even afford to buy anything right now. IGI got all my $ recently.

:(

(BTW, the word is they MAY be discontinuing the new. Its really up to the retailers to tell you what they have).

Sorry, I forgot to say;

I went on the NG site. All they have listed now is the CBA. DIdn't they have a tab for the New & Improved stuff before? There was no mention on the site of discontinuing the new. Somehow I thought there would be.

Gretchen

I don't think they ever mentioned the new and improved stuff on the site. Guess they figured we could test it for them first. When do we get paid I wonder?

As for which you're buying, CandleScience is good about that. You can choose either version from them.

TOMH- thanks for the info about Candle Science.

Henry- I could hold it for you:p

I did send an email to NG asking what they suggest we do with this stuff; are they taking it back from the suppliers, etc. We'll see what I get for a response.

Gretchen