Need opinions please

diamondk

Well now you can just wait for your swap box lol! It's in there and was REALLY hard for me to share it with you guys, patch pig that I can be.

It's a gorgeous FO and works wonderfully in soap -- no A and if there's slight D, because the oil is very dark.

You'll love the smell of it if you can be just a little patient till you get your box :laugh2:

I may have to try it in candles because I bet it would be great.

Well now you can just wait for your swap box lol! It's in there and was REALLY hard for me to share it with you guys, patch pig that I can be.

It's a gorgeous FO and works wonderfully in soap -- no A and if there's slight D, because the oil is very dark.

You'll love the smell of it if you can be just a little patient till you get your box :laugh2:

I may have to try it in candles because I bet it would be great.

Ok I will be patient. :sad2:

:tiptoe:

I poured some in a soy blend container a few weeks ago and burned it the other day. I was really pleased with the scent. It didn't have that overpowering earthy smell to it. The orange balanced great with it, and it smelled even better the more it burned. I didn't detect any fuel at all with the orange. I had to wick up a couple, but it burned great. I'm keeping this one.

No pouting now! You'll simply fall in love with the scent. I know I did and that's why I hate to sell it or even let others use it (it's that patch piggyness). Of course, I tell people that I hate to sell it because it's my favorite, but they buy it anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on that Crying Moon. I know I should have gotten more when it was a weekly sale scent.