Anybody ever orderd from Well, Naturally?

I've ordered from her once and didn't have a problem, but I read at another forum of other people's horror stories regarding her. It's a pity if it's true, she has an amazing range of products.

I had a bad experience the one time I ordered - took me over two months to get my order. I tried to call but could only get a machine and I never got any response to my emails until I threatened to chargeback my credit card - then my package mysteriously appeared a few days later, but one item was missing (at that point I just let it go). I don't know what's going on there, but it's a shame because the products are good, you just can't trust that they will actually arrive.

I had a bad experience too. My credit card was charged immediately, but my product didn't arrive for over a month. I emailed 8-10x with no response. I thought for sure my money was gone. I would never ever order there again. Poor poor poor customer service.

Ann M

Thank you all for the responses. I really appreciate it.

After reading the first 3 responses, I decided to do a little checking. Seems this company doesn't have a very good record w/ the BBB of B.C. Many complaints, 1 resolved issue, and the rest no response. How the hell do you not respond when someone complains about you or your biz?

I did check The Chemistry Store, but I only need small amounts, so to MMS I go. I've ordered from them a few times, so I know what I'm getting...no surprises, fast shipping, good products & helpful folks!

Thanks again

Sharon

• 3 weeks later...

The bad experience I had with them is one of the reasons I found this forum. I ordered their shaving cream base, and it took a month for them to ship. No communication, and terrible customer service.

Unfortunately, I only know of one other place that sells the base I need, and they charge double what W,N does.:angry2:

UPDATE:

Shipped on the 12th, with an expected delivery date of the 27th.

It was sent through Canada Post.:confused:

For the 20-odd dollars I spent on shipping, it could have at least been shipped UPS.

In their defense, I ordered some FO's through their Canadian site, and had no problems. I ordered the shaving cream through the US site, and it has not gone as smoothly.

Darn!

The stuff came yesterday, much faster than I thought, and I was all ready to hate it. However, it lathers like nobody's business, and I shaved with some of the base, and it gives a good shave.

So, other than the lengthy time it took to get it, I can't complain about the actual product itself.