Searching for strong *BLUEBERRY PIE* oil for pure soy?

karen lynn

Can anyone recommend a supplier who has a strong and true Blueberry Pie oil?I use pure soy and beeswax and need one that throws well hot and cold.I am currently using Blueberry Muffins from BCN but want a straight pie type blueberry oil.Thanks for any suggestions!Karen~

Yes, Alabaster's Blueberry Pie throws great in pure soy. The Blueberry Cobbler from CS definately smells like a bakery scent ... buttery and "cake-ish". I've also tested CS's Blueberry Cheesecake, and I like that one better than the Cobbler ... imo, the Cheesecake smells more "blueberry-ish".

Both the Blueberry Cobbler and Blueberry Cheesecake throw awesome in soy.

Oh I wish I had read the last posts to this thread before I ordered!!I ordered a 8oz bottle of blueberry cobbler from Candle Science..Oh well,I will give it a try but it looks like I need the blueberry pie from Alabaster..I ordered from them when I first started out and wasn't too impressed with the oils I got at first.Never ordered from them again...Anymore bakery recommendations for Alabaster that throw great in pure soy?I would like to order a few samples when I place my order..Thanks so much for the wonderful info!! Karen~

I would recommend Birthday Cake and Mulled Cider. However, I've been doing some research and have read good reviews about:

Kudzo (a true concord grape)

Pie Crust (graham cracker)

Cranberry Spice (when compared to BC ... it's said to be stronger)

Tangerine Dreams

I will be ordering samples of those as well.

Thanks Candlebuddy..I will get a sample of mulled cider and birthday cake.I use Greenleafs honey graham cracker and love it!It is such a great mixer for apple pie oil..I am in search of harvest oils to do some testing so the mulled cider is one I was already looking for.Glad you suggested it!Know any other good ones for the fall season?! (Bakery & spicy scents)

These are some that come to mind from last year:

CANDLE SCIENCE

Cranberry Marmalade (ST's Cranberry Orange Spice & Cranberry Spice from BC are both awesome)

Hansel & Gretel's House (not my favorite gingerbread, but a great seller)

Banana Nut Bread (so far, the best I've found)

JUST SCENT

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar (I dropped the Chestnuts and it sold like crazy)

Pumpkin Pie Spice (very strong & spicey)

Christmas Splendor (renamed Country Splendor for fall)

KY

Toasted Marshmallow (a year round best seller)

Grandma's Hot Toddy (different, I think it's better than Egg Nog)

Homemade Apple Pie (a spicey apple pie)

TN

Spicy Apples & Peaches (imo, similar to apple butter with juicy peaches -STRONG)

Warm Orange Gingerbread (smells yummy - has a nice hint of orange)

Gingerbread Applesauce (another yummy gingerbread)

Other apples that sold well were:

Apple Danish (Heartfelt) - not overpowered by spice, you can smell the sweet apple

Apple Cobbler Delight (Fragrance Oil Heaven) - nice balance of apple & spice