Just Scent is AWESOME!!

camoflauge

I

:tiptoe: off to see what i could sell around here- that noone would miss (lol) so i can buy more fo's from JS!!! hmm. who needs the tv-do you think my hubby would notice?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Too funny. The things us FOHO's will do. :laugh2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'm thinking you don't read too well. Becs sent me over 100 freebie 1 ounce samples in the first box she sent. I tested every single one of them in a wicked product. Only 3 threw over a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best. And those 3 weren't good enough to buy (or pour and sell).

I test everything. Thoroughly. Nobody hates wasting wax and wicks more than I, but I gave it my best shot. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I've said I don't test much. Must be a brain fart.

I don't believe I have ever posted anything before about Just Scent here. Whatever vendetta you think I have is a figment of your imagination. My post only serves to warn people to never, ever buy anything more than a sample based on a review. Especially an out of bottle review.

Sorry to disappoint you. Your attempt to discredit me fails miserably. If anyone wants my thorough test results, they can pm me on a scent they are considering. I'll check my test results and let them know what the result was. Happily. I really hate to see people waste their money. The amount of wax I wasted was huge. I would love to have it back. :cry2:

How do you discredit anyone who has no credibility :confused: :confused:

How do you discredit anyone who has no credibility :confused: :confused:

This whole crap is getting old, REALLY FRICKEN OLD!!!!! Remember it wasn't too long ago that you all played in the same sandbox. I for one am tired of reading this type of crap on this board. You guys need to leave this Sh** on the other 2 boards since we know neither side is going to drop it. Enough is enough.

Jami, I'm glad JS oils work for you and that you are happy with them. I tried them, didn't have much luck so moved on...same with other suppliers, that's the nature of the beast in this business, I may try them again..who knows!!!!

Now, I'm also throwing this out there since NOL wants to start crap around here...NOL, didn't you just admit on (pa's) board that you agree many of JS's oils are light?? Hmm...isn't that what SOW was saying here and you felt the need to jump on her opinion? You also tell her to go back to her board...what, you mean the BB that you think is such a bad place, or the (PA's board) where you (and a couple of others from here) are over there bashing members of CT right now? See, you want to point a finger at someone else, but just remember when you do, there are 3 fingers pointing right back at yourself! Now some of you want to discuss credibility...LMAO! Looks like you just lost yours!

To the rest of the ct members here who aren't involved, I appologize to you for having to put you in the middle of this...but some people here want people to think they are upstanding ct members, when its just not true and they need to be called on it!

This whole crap is getting old, REALLY FRICKEN OLD!!!!! Remember it wasn't too long ago that you all played in the same sandbox. I for one am tired of reading this type of crap on this board. You guys need to leave this Sh** on the other 2 boards since we know neither side is going to drop it. Enough is enough.

The same sandbox that you play in ER at least we had the smarts to get out. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Jami, I'm glad JS oils work for you and that you are happy with them. I tried them, didn't have much luck so moved on...same with other suppliers, that's the nature of the beast in this business, I may try them again..who knows!!!!

Now, I'm also throwing this out there since NOL wants to start crap around here...NOL, didn't you just admit on (pa's) board that you agree many of JS's oils are light?? Hmm...isn't that what SOW was saying here and you felt the need to jump on her opinion? You also tell her to go back to her board...what, you mean the BB that you think is such a bad place, or the (PA's board) where you (and a couple of others from here) are over there bashing members of CT right now? See, you want to point a finger at someone else, but just remember when you do, there are 3 fingers pointing right back at yourself! Now some of you want to discuss credibility...LMAO! Looks like you just lost yours!

To the rest of the ct members here who aren't involved, I appologize to you for having to put you in the middle of this...but some people here want people to think they are upstanding ct members, when its just not true and they need to be called on it!

Actually I never had any to begin with :P at least none that I can remember. So you can't lose what you never had, RIGHT. :D

The same sandbox that you play in ER at least we had the smarts to get out. :laugh2: :laugh2:

That would be the one. but when you continue this on this board, you are no better than those you battle with and claim are so bad. You only decided you had a problem with the other sandbox once others made that decision and you followed along. So how much smarts played into that or was it more of follow the leader? I don't have a beef with you HS - just tired of this constant sniping back and forth on this board when ever you think someone is starting trouble.

I just wanted to say that i only posted this to "thank" JS and to let everyone know i got great service and loved the oils i got-and the free samples.

That being said, i never asked for this "bashing" of JS or of each other. I hope that others will follow my suit and just be done with this thread. If no one else posts this thread will die-every time someone else posts, you keep the "bickering" going. I for one have better things to do than "listen" to all of this bashing/bickering.

If you have any helpful advice about JS and their scents, pm me, or join me over on the JS message board.

I will NOT post any more on this thread or waste my time reading any more of this "bashing". I like JS, Becky seems like an awesome person-as witnessed by my posts over there, and i will not sit here and be a part of any bashing that is going on. If you have a beef with her or her company, that is your problem. I agree that not all companies can be everything to every customer-like i said earlier, that is why there are so many suppliers, so many different waxes-why does there have to be so many waxes. it would be nice if there was just soy, parrafin, and a blend of the 2.... anyways, i have ordered from companies that their scents didn't throw well for me. i never posted about them though, because what didn't work for me might be awesome for someone else and i'd hate to ruin their experience based upon my results.

That's it, the end, story over. Let's all move on!!!

Heather