Bottled Gel for Simmer Pots?

I've seen a few people carry this under different names, and I was wondering if anyone had a recipe.

See this link for an example of what I'm talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-Ozs-COTTON-CANDY-Scented-JELLY-TARTS-Fragrance-Oil_W0QQitemZ290105116434QQihZ019QQcategoryZ20553QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Does this stuff work? Is it dangerous? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!! :)

Thanks,

Kelly

Judging by the pic and the way the substance is sitting, I think it's more of a watery liquid than lotion like...

My thoughts are it's a watered down FO with some sort of mixing agent. That way it's less 'oil like', still scented and can squirt out a bottle.

I was thinking maybe they made smelly jelly per instructions but then put it in a blender? But to me it looks more of the consistancy of runny jello... I don't know but I wish I did. But then again maybe the stuff doesn't work that great.

A few drops of EO in a simmering pot of water works well, I'm assuming FO's would also work, and is as easy and cheap and un-messy as you can get. Why on earth would you need a jelly that you squeeze out of a bottle.