Peak's fo

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for helping me find my way to Peak's Fo's. Every sample that I poured today from them is awesome. Their mandarin plum is unbelievably strong, pink sugar, amish harvest, lemon bundt, all great. The mandarin plum is by far my favorite. Thanks again. Karen

We just recently switched to c-3 and are in the end stages of testing all of our scents. We did use 415, but then found a supplier an hour away that we can go pick up. They only carry the c-3. It has been hard to switch,but I think we are finally there. Karen

I'm in Tn and the shipping is worth the quality of Peak's oils. Just wish I were closer so I could order their other products.

I am in the Nashville area. It drives me NUTS that a city of this size can't seem to have ONE candle supplies vendor lol.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya :laugh2:

I have only ordered samples so far so the shipping has been ok. We have to order all our oils in and the best(that we have tried) seem to come from the west coast. We get most of ours from Millcreek, some from Greenleaf and bcn. We are very lucky that we can pick up our jars and wax locally. We just formulate our price with the increased shipping for the oils. I think they are worth it. You will love Peaks. We were very impressed. Karen

CB--I order from Peaks regularly, shipping is extremely reasonable, and depending on the weight, it's usually $5-$8 more to get 3 day express. It does take a solid week for delivery from order to door. (Which is not bad considering the distance).

I live in R I and when I order from Peak's usually I order in bulk for the 15 % discount. I have also ordered when in a pinch, a lb and maybe some labels. They truly have great shipping rates. Their packaging is awesome.

Love their customer service and products and currently making a list of things that are out of stock ... anything to try that botanical one lol, but also seriously low on some stock. Had I of known, I would added during that coop dang it.

I am in the Nashville area. It drives me NUTS that a city of this size can't seem to have ONE candle supplies vendor lol.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya :laugh2:

Aztec is in Knoxville. It shouldn't be too far for you. I've only used a few of their oils so far, but they seem pretty good. I just drove up there a couple months ago and bought 5 cases of wax. $35 in gas compared to shipping charges :yay:

Aztec is in Knoxville. It shouldn't be too far for you. I've only used a few of their oils so far, but they seem pretty good. I just drove up there a couple months ago and bought 5 cases of wax. $35 in gas compared to shipping charges :yay:

I ordered once from Aztec. Not only do they add an extra handling fee, I get charged 9.75% TN sales tax. When it was said and done, I could have placed an order elsewhere and these extra charges would have paid the shipping and then some. :undecided

I actually can order from Millcreek, KY candle, Soy Candle and ICS for better prices and no extra fees.