Daystar no longer selling "sniffies"

scentsme

Yea - and Peak is incredibly generous. Most other forums owned by suppliers don't allow discussions of competing products or swaps with other suppliers' FOs (not to mention FEATURING the competition!), etc. Alan is beyond generous to us here and gives free reign which makes this an incredibly valuable forum. Of course, since Peak products are amazing he certainly doesn't have anything to worry about, but still...

Wow, I didn't know that. I also love suppliers listening in on this board and participating. This is where they get to know our wants and needs. I do think this issue should have been taken up with Stacy before vented on this board also. Stacy has great oils and great customer service and if she had been contacted, she would have fixed the problem. I don't think I would ever order a sniffie either though because I have to throw it in some wax to tell if I like it or not. Sniffies to me are also a waste of money. IMO.

Missy

Well since she posted the problem in a THREAD about this very thing, I believe she had every right to post about it whether she had contacted DS yet or not. Also you say Stacy would have fixed this problem had she been contacted first...ummm..ok, Stacy is the one who DISCONTINUED the sniffies withou giving notice..Stacy is the one who took this order in and charged the customer for the sniffies KNOWING she took the sniffies off her site...so how would Stacy NOT know about this order..she took it, she filled it, she charged the customer and she shipped it...she has no one to blame or be pissy with but herself!

Well since she posted the problem in a THREAD about this very thing, I believe she had every right to post about it whether she had contacted DS yet or not. Also you say Stacy would have fixed this problem had she been contacted first...ummm..ok, Stacy is the one who DISCONTINUED the sniffies withou giving notice..Stacy is the one who took this order in and charged the customer for the sniffies KNOWING she took the sniffies off her site...so how would Stacy NOT know about this order..she took it, she filled it, she charged the customer and she shipped it...she has no one to blame or be pissy with but herself!

Wow, it seems as though you have a bone to pick with Daystar huh? She gave her the refund. I think Stacy has alot on her plate right now with acquiring Serendipities oils. Give her a break. My goodness. It was all reconciled in the end.

So you can post since you have something 'favorable to say' about this supplier, but since what I have to say is pointing out the truth which doesn't make this supplier look that good I should not post about it, and if I do, I must have a 'bone to pick with DS'......Well, sorry, but I don't have a bone to pick with DS, just pointing out what others are trying to cover up since they are DS buddies! :eek: By the way, didn't you see the 'Queen' has spoken here...she said enough is enough already! LMAO!:laugh2: :laugh2:

So you can post since you have something 'favorable to say' about this supplier, but since what I have to say is pointing out the truth which doesn't make this supplier look that good I should not post about it, and if I do, I must have a 'bone to pick with DS'......Well, sorry, but I don't have a bone to pick with DS, just pointing out what others are trying to cover up since they are DS buddies! :eek: By the way, didn't you see the 'Queen' has spoken here...she said enough is enough already! LMAO!:laugh2: :laugh2:

Let me ask you something, are you perfect? By no means am I perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. What are we trying to cover up? I've had things happen with suppliers but I contact them before posting something negative about them. If the situation is not handled in the correct way then maybe I will post my frustrations here but I'm surely not going to give someone a bad name before giving them a fair chance. She posted a frustration and it got resolved. Stacy is coming out with something else and everyone got refunds. Great, everyone is happy but you!

Sincerly,

Daystar buddy