Candlescience Frosted Palm

Here are a few pics of the Frosted Palm container wax. I prefer the look of the Glass Glow. Darker colors may look better with this wax. I think a repour would be necessary to achieve a nice flat top and no air pockets. I will try pouring at around 180 and see if that helps with the tops and air pockets. I will update on the burn and scent throw later.

Scent: Fruit Slices~Southernscentsations 5-6%

Dye: Candlescience liquid red~2 drops to 14oz wax

Wick: RRD 40 / RRD 47

Heated jars in oven on 150

Poured at 190-200

Cooled on wire rack

post-3991-139458426696_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458426692_thumb.jpg

Kept checking - knew you would have some just as soon as you could get them made and cooled:p They look good. Decided to give up on the csn wicks? But like you said - I think I will also prefer the glas glow. If you wanted to go palm all the way though probably would not be bad to have both - then let customers decide which they would rather have. I would almost be tempted to go palm all the way.

Kept checking - knew you would have some just as soon as you could get them made and cooled:p They look good. Decided to give up on the csn wicks? But like you said - I think I will also prefer the glas glow. If you wanted to go palm all the way though probably would not be bad to have both - then let customers decide which they would rather have. I would almost be tempted to go palm all the way.

I do like the CSN wicks but thought I would at least try another wick to compare.

I just poured Tuscan Herb from FOH and colored it dark green. Poured at a lower temp so will post once it cools.

this just looks like the regular palm that I've gotten from CW, Taylored, S&P, etc.

I'm surprised they used the term "frosted" to describe it, given us vege wax users' aversion to frosting :D