Arizona Suppliers

Hey everyone! I am a military wife and we just received our new assignment to Arizona! Can anyone fill me in on available suppliers in the state? (Jars, wax, fragrance oils)... May be able to save a buck or two on shipping now!

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I am in AZ and I order predominantly from California and Texas suppliers. It really depends on what waxes and supplies you need. The ones I need are all out of state. If you want, drop me a pm and let me know what you use and I will tell you where I buy. I am in southern AZ. Cheers, Di

Hi, I'm in Arizona also, (Phoenix area which is close to the air base) and there's nothing local that I've found.

I'm very new to this, but did an extensive search on my first supply order, and could find nothing local. Ended up ordering from Peaks, which takes 2 days to get to your door on "ground".

I was shocked that this big town doesn't have one single candle supply store anywhere. If you find one, let us know. :)

• 1 month later...

Peaks was great. I was happy with my order, and they get good feedback from the pros on here, as well.

Peaks is in Denver, so its not like shipping from Kalamazoo or somewhere.

They ship same day - Ship it ground, at your door in three days.

They give you a free sample of a FO you've never heard of before.

FO's are not diluted. Wax prices are fair. Mold prices are excellent, but limited selection. FO prices are high, but they give discounts if you buy buckets of it.

Disclaimer: It was my first and only order from a candle supplier. I have no experience to compare with.

I'm in Phoenix too and I order from several suppliers -- all out of state.

Paraffin, soy/par, FOs, etc from Green Leaf in Texas

FOs & wicks from Peaks in Colorado

FOs & butters from Bramble Berry in WA state

FOs from Oregon Trails in Oregon

Service and products are excellent from all of them.