Anyone tried these new JustScent oils?

scentsme

Has anyone tried any of these new Just Scent oils?

Pink Frosting?

Vanilla Custard?

Vanilla Bomb?

Flip Flops?

Sandcastle?

Lemon Ice?

Plum Crazee?

Pink Champagne Cocktail?

Banana Wafer Pudding?

...yes: I DO see a sampler pack in my future!!!

Plum crazee was AWESOME. Sweet and fruity. VERY strong in a candle. I need to get more of this too.

Flip flops is stronger on the coconut than vanilla. I just wish my nose got along better with coconut scents lol. My daughter loved it and said it smells like hawaiian tropic suntan lotion. It was a great as a mixer with pineapple and mango!

Some that I have tried that you didn't mention were:

Apple Cinnamon - VERY strong in my soy.

Becky's ultimate vanilla - This is my new favorite vanilla. I didn't smell the light buttery undertones until it cured in my soy for a week.

Lollipops - Should be named Smarties or Sweet tarts because that is exactly what it smells like in a candle.

Dewdrops - A GREAT all around fruity blend in both 100% soy and my parasoy blend.

Orange Dreamsicle - WOW is all I can say, reminds me of a cross between orange sherbert and the dreamsicles. Used parasoy with this one in case of fuel smell but then poured it with 415 with 3% beeswax after testing the parasoy. No fuel smell with either blend.

Mangoberry - Took alot longer to cure in soy. After a week it was faint so I put the lid back on it and after 2 weeks has a strong cold and hot throw.

Pink Sugar - Awesome throw in my parasoy. Filled up my 400 sq foot workshop after 48 hours cure.

Passionate Purple - Blow you out of the house STRONG but my nose sure doesn't pick up the sweet sugared grape or citrus, just more of a flower blossom/musk type scent.

I also tested strawberry jam and strawberry super strong. I had to melt my candles down and wick up on them but forgot to put labels on so I didn't get confused so now I am confused lol One of them has drowned out 2 different wicks, including my biggest wick (super large hemp) so it won't work for my candles. The strawberry jam is a thicker oil so it might have been that one.

I think I have tested more but these are the ones I had in my notebook with my notes close by.

It might also have been the super strawberry, I had to wick up on this one.

Well I thought it was that one til I looked at the oil I had left and saw that the strawberry jam was much thicker and figured it must have been that one.

Glad I am not totally losing my mind and someone else has had problems with the super strong lol

Apple Cinnamon - VERY strong in my soy.

Becky's ultimate vanilla - This is my new favorite vanilla. I didn't smell the light buttery undertones until it cured in my soy for a week.

I think I have tested more but these are the ones I had in my notebook with my notes close by.

Becky's Ultimate Vanilla is my favorite Vanilla too!!!!