Needing help to wick a 9" tall container.....

It's a refill that someone asked me to do for them. They're Christmas containers that are 9" high with a 2.5" diameter. Can I find a wick out there that's long enough, or would I have to buy a bundle of it and cut off the piece? I'm using GB 444 soy wax. She asked for a cinnamon scent without any color. What would the best route be for getting wicks for two of these containers? Any suggestions for what kind of wick?

....I did post this question in the vegetable wax candle making board, but I'm still waiting for some replies, so I thought I'd get it posted in both places. Hopefully, someone out there can give me a tidbit of help. Thanks!!

9 inches deep, sheesh, I don't think the heat gun will fill a straw sized hole 9 inches deep, but you can always fill it with the second pour.

I'd probably try making a wick tab. Tie the wick into the bottom half of a zipper. Or a washer or button or something. Something you can glue down so you can pull it tight.