100% stabilized soy wax?

What is "100% stabilized soy wax?" I have not poured a candle in a year and a half now, been a CP Soapier. I want to start my chandler aspect of my business up again. I buy 100% soy flakes, still have 20 pounds of that left. A fairly well known candle company claims their product is the only "100% stabilized soy wax" out there. Thanks guys!

Paul....;)

Beanpod candles right? There is a long thread about this, if you do a search you should be able to pull it up. It's several pages long and I don't want to misquote what was said but it is very interesting and worth a read.

Thanks G.C.! I have been reading many wonderful threads here since I posted this a few minutes ago. I should have "looked" before "leaping." LOL Thanks! Yes Beanpod is the one! My DW bought one of their 4.5 Oz Orange Vanilla Creamsicle candles over the weekend. It is a good strong CT & Ht candle, especially for the size! Interesting reading about E.L. being Beanpod!

Paul....;)