Amazingly Graceful & My NEW MC Mold!

Kymber

I got my swap soap made last night....Backwoods Amazingly Graceful. I was going for a pale pink...got hot pink instead...LOL Still figuring out the select shades. And I made it in my new Misty Creek Mold that my awesome SB sent me! This moved pretty fast but my oils were a little warm so that may be why. It was 10pm and I was tired so didn't wait till they totally cooled down. Put it in the oven overnight and here it is this morning!

post-4294-139458426209_thumb.jpg

I am really digging Amazing Grace right now! Is the BW verison as strong as the SW version? My daughter would flip over that pretty pink! Good job

I haven't smelled the SW version. This one is soft and very pretty!

Mmmm I like the hot pink lol! Now I'm still trying to sort through SS too ... which did you use for to get HP? Was it fireberry by chance?

Well this was Violet Red added at 1/4 tsp to about 3 cups of soap. It moved really fast on me so I had to "stir" it back into the white ... there was no swirling...LOL Then I glopped it into the mold and again glopped the rest of the hot pink on the top and tried swirling that. It is pretty textured on the top...LOL

Not a thing wrong with textured tops :) Heck I can't make them if I try. Ok so you got that straight from violet red. I may have to try this with my thoughts for pure seduction. And I'm still looking forward to getting a bar in the swap!

Nice mold :)

Now WHERE are the cut pics?!?

Well.........I did cut it (and have I mentioned how much I loved using that cutter it comes with??) but I haven't taken them out of the mold yet. Will probably do that when I get home tonight. I have visions of huge globs of hot pink in the soap....LOL I'll post pics out of the mold tonight when I take them out.

Not a thing wrong with textured tops :) Heck I can't make them if I try. Ok so you got that straight from violet red. I may have to try this with my thoughts for pure seduction. And I'm still looking forward to getting a bar in the swap!

Yep...just straight Violet Red. (says Violet Red on the chart) I made major notes on how I do NOT need a 1/4 of a teaspoon for next time I make this! But if you are looking for a HOT HOT PINK....use 1/4 of a tsp....LOL