Sage & Citrus

celicagtca

I am looking for a dupe of Yankme's S&C. If anybody has a supplier in mind for this oil, I would be indebted to you. :grin2: I am using pure soy wax. Some people are saying Millcreek has a great one...what's your opinion?

I concur with Millcreeks!!!! I poured a sample in some c-3 soy wax and it burns great. I also noticed Candlewic has one too, but I have not tried it yet.

I concur with Millcreeks!!!! I poured a sample in some c-3 soy wax and it burns great. I also noticed Candlewic has one too, but I have not tried it yet.

I noticed Candlewics's also, but wanted to get opinions on here first before taking the plunge. I am presently using JSs' and I really have to lower the amount between 4-5% as the flames do not want to stay lit.

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for all your feedback!

Ok...we have:

The Candlesource

Millcreek

NG

WYW

WSP

I going to put all (4) on little pieces of paper, throw them in the air and the one I pick up, gets ordered. Talk about taking a chance here. :rolleyes2 I would try WSP, but unfortunately, they won't ship to Canada so that's a bummer. :cry2: