Reviews on Mango Please

MoonShadow

I have been looking for a straight Mango (no coconut, no papaya) that throws well in soy, forever....grrrrrrr

Anyone have any reviews on the following? (and why the heck is plain old mango so expensive???? :confused: )

Wellington:

Mango: The smooth tropical fruit – peachy, sweet with a hint of citrus.

Premium: 16 oz - $18.50

Sweetcakes:

Mango Fragrance:Fruity, tropical, and sweet. Delightful on its own, or try blending it with our Raspberry, Mandarin Orange, or Fruity Vanilla fragrance oils.

16oz - $25.50

WSP:

Mango; Smells like Mango

16oz. $27.00

Brambleberry:

Fresh Mango:This Mango is a more realistic Mango than our Mango! Mango! It is fresh and green with citrus top notes, a supporting middle of ripe peaches and a sweet, lingering base of clean musk. This fragrance works well in cold process soap where the green notes really come through.

16oz-$29.28

From Nature with Love:

Mango Fragrance Oil: smells of exotic freshly sliced, mouthwatering island mango. Hints of sweet coconut and juicy kiwi complete this tropical fruity treat!

16 oz., $37.80

I've tried many, many different versions of Mango and my favorite is Sun Kissed Mangos from Daystar.

However, I also like Island Mango from Heartfelt, Mango from The Candlemakers store and Mango from Aroma Haven.(snc)

HTH

i ordered the Sunkissed Mango from DS. I haven't been disappointed yet in any of her oils. (Of course while I was at it I had to order some Forbidden Pomegranate and Vaniglia de Madagascar....:drool: )

I have some Island Mango, Yankme dupe. It's not quit right.

What I'm really looking for is a dupe of `ergo's mango. Anyone ever sniffed one of those?