Double Wick Question

Where do you start, I did check the archives and maybe I just missed it. I use c3 soy and I have a 2'' round 6'' diameter container to play with. I have rrd47 & htp83 & htp104 wicks. This is just for my own fun.

Linda;)

Those measurements don't sound right.

Diameter is the measurement across, not the measurement around, so if it's 2" then you only need 1 wick. Measure across at the widest point of the jar. Example - If it's an apothecary jar you would wick for the measurement of the bottom part of the jar, not the smaller neck, where the lid fits.

Most waxes don't need 2 wicks until you reach 3 1/2"s and above.

I rechecked my container it is 3" deep and measures 4" diameter the walls are 1/2" thick straight sides it was a parafin it had 3 wicks but I just wanted to try 2 wicks I love this container, it is so plain but classy at the same time if that makes sense. I just hate seeing it holding potpouri. It needs to be a candle again. Now how goofy is that. Hubby tells the dogs to look out she'll figure how to get make candles out of them! They are safe for now I don't have anything big enought to dip 2 Labs in!!

Linda:confused: