I got RAK'ed by LaVida!!!

maryann

I received an AWESOME surprise from LaVida last week- 2 awesome gift basket boxes- what a GREAT Radom Act of Kindness!!!!

I knew right away what to do w/ one... my son's teacher's 40th b-day is Saturday -so tomorrow we are celebrating the end of Teacher Appreciation Week and her birthday. Here's her gift from the class.

post-119-139458426102_thumb.jpg

She and my son's other teacher both received this basket Tuesday as part of Teacher Appreciation Week. They are definately all JAM'ed out this week from my stuff- not sure if that's a good thing or not :rolleyes:.

[ATTACH]11492[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458426098_thumb.jpg

post-119-1394584261_thumb.jpg

I love it- you got RAK'ed-I was trying to figure out what the heck that meant! How nice of LaVida!! :D

WOW, I wanna be in YOUR life in some way, you give GREAT gifts!! Those teacher baskets are just loaded down with Jam!! :D

I love that gift box, especially that bomb in there, love to see a close up of that! Where you been hiding those bombs girlie??!!

I've said it before, but just have to say it again-MaryAnn, you definitely have a wonderful gift for putting together gift packages!!!

I received an AWESOME surprise from LaVida last week- 2 awesome gift basket boxes- what a GREAT Radom Act of Kindness!!!!

I knew right away what to do w/ one... my son's teacher's 40th b-day is Saturday -so tomorrow we are celebrating the end of Teacher Appreciation Week and her birthday. Here's her gift from the class.

She and my son's other teacher both received this basket Tuesday as part of Teacher Appreciation Week. They are definately all JAM'ed out this week from my stuff- not sure if that's a good thing or not :rolleyes:.

Umm, can I be your son's teacher??? LOL those gifts look awesome, and how cool is that, that LaVida did that for you and sent you those boxes!! :) I love RAK's!

Have to report back the teacher LOVED this, she was so funny by the end of the week she was ripping through her gifts (from Teacher Appreciation Week- which I'm still recovering from), this one was no exception-LOL

Had a few ask what was in the box- The photo is on water soluble paper embeded at the top part of M&P soap, CP bar stamped "Happy Birthday", a bubble bath bomb (God was on my side w/ this one as it was one of 6 that came out great), a pumice scrub bar- hiding under the flower, the flower petals were each dipped in M&P, and :drool:chocolate:drool: .

Michelle those bombs are hiding for a reason. Can someone tell me WHAT causes bombs after a week to crack. I had 2 CUTE watermelon scented bombs and they cracked a little :cry2:. I am sooooo bomb inept!