Anyone want to send a goodie for the CT Benefit Auction?

Yanno - I bet a sculpture from Grumpy Girl would bring top dollar! (sure wish I had talents beyond creatively yelling at my kids and the occasional nifty looking batch of soap)

I might be able to do a soap fairy this weekend if I have time. I'm sending in a package of blackberry jam butter cookie meltdowns to add to the box too.

I might be able to do a soap fairy this weekend if I have time. I'm sending in a package of blackberry jam butter cookie meltdowns to add to the box too.

oooooooooohh!! BLACKBERRY JAM BUTTER COOKIE MELTDOWNS.

(Just send me BLACKBERRY JAM BUTTER COOKIES)

Hi guys! The auction is a twice yearly thing where we do a "live" auction here on the site. The purpose is to raise money for the running costs of the CT board.

As for what can be donated - anything!! The main item(s) in the box are the 20 handcrafted soaps, this time scented with fragrance oils from Peak Candle Supply (last time was The Scent Works).

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in donating :) Thanks!

ETA: Here is the link to the last auction: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42921