Ginger FO

Carrie

not sure if you are looking for something for candles or soap, but for soap, I use one from Oregon Trails and its pretty strong!!!

Ginger Spice

Ginger is the scent of the upscale products in high end shops now and you won't be disappointed with this one. It is a scent to remember and you'll love it's staying power, no worry about scent fade with this one, you'll love it till the very last drop. Lots of Ginger, with just enough spice for interest.

BCN's crushed ginger is super strong! i use less than 1 oz per pound, cuz it's will bite the sniffer any stronger. smells like real grated ginger. i blend it with vermont maple syrup for something different.

Ginger Souffle (Origins type)

WOW is how we describe this! It's one of the most beautiful scents we've ever experienced - it brings you back to the purest source of comfort. Fresh ground ginger root with gentle spices of nutmeg & clove buds, hints of black currant, light nuances of apple & peach, balanced on a background of sweet musky vanilla. This is sheer bliss! Very strong throw in candles and is an ideal choice for incense. Safe for soap only - do not use in lotions.

The above is from www.aromahaven.com. Very complex ... however, it smells like a beautiful, warm, Ginger to me. IMO, the other notes just enhance the Ginger scent.