Has anyone tried CandleScience's......

evesorto

Has anyone tried the following scents from candlescience? Would love your take on the aroma, as well as your opinion of scent throw.....TIA

Banana Nut Bread

Hazelnut Coffee

Strawberry

Sun Ripe Strawberry

Coconut

Blueberry Cobbler

Eve

I have tried BananaNut Bread and I like it and a few of my customers like it, the scent throw is great. My 2 new favs. from CS are Wildberry Mousse and Blueberry Cheesecake....these two are awesome! Anyone else try these 2?

I have tried BananaNut Bread and I like it and a few of my customers like it, the scent throw is great. My 2 new favs. from CS are Wildberry Mousse and Blueberry Cheesecake....these two are awesome! Anyone else try these 2?

I have a sample of the wildberry mousse but have not had time to put it in wax. Have you put it in wax and what wax do you use? I love it OOB and am hoping it has a great hot throw.

Wildberry Mousse (in GB444, 8%) has an amazing cold throw already for me. I'll let it cure and post the testing results if you'd like.

Edited to add:

Their Med. Fig, Sage & Pomegranate, Creme Brulee and a few others (sorry, cant' think of them and too lazy to get my notes) are amazing as well. I love CS!