Cords for Electric candles

We buy our cords for our electric candles from a craft store and they are on back order. We use ones made by Darice. We called Darice and asked them to dive us the name of another supplier in our area. They gave us the name of one but told us that they were on backorder too. We really need them so i was wondering if anyone could give me the name of a different company who makes the same thing. With Mother's day and spring craft shows coming up we are really in a bind and need them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for the help. I looked it up. It is one of the cheaper ones i have found. I found them on candlesupplies.com too. When we were buying them from our craft store i think we were only paying $2.00 for them so we were hoping to stay in that price range. But, thanks again for the help.

I get mine from ebay.

For under $2 each. She's the fastest shipper I've ever seen!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-WHITE-DARICE-CLIP-LIGHTS-ON-OFF-SWITCH-6-CORD_W0QQitemZ170106360766QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3201QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just bought 100 cords about 2 weeks ago. She should be able to accomadate larger orders with out a problem!

This is the cheapest place I've ever found.

HTH Jennifer

HI!

I get mine at National Art Craft. The more you buy the cheaper they are. They have them in white, black, and brown. Clip in, snap in, high profile, and low profile. 6 feet and longer.

I get my silicone tipped bulbs from there too. I love to purchase things from the same place and save on shipping.

They have great customer service too!

www.nationalartcraft.com

Corey

Midwest Silicone Molds/Scents N' Such

www.scents-n-such.com

Thanks for the help. My husband found them on ebay and got us a good deal on them. It may even be the same person someone else suggested. Again, thanks for the help.