Best downy Lavender Vanilla F.O. (Simple Pleasures)

I want to know this too -- I hate lavender, but this is my fav scent. So, I can see where it would be tricky to get a good blend that buries the lavender without bringing in a bakery note to the vanilla. There's definitely more in there than just those 2 scents.

Susan.

I got Lavender Vanilla from KY. To me it smells oob the same as Peaks Downy Fresh. Both are wonderful.

I've put the Peaks Downy Fresh in tarts and a container candle. I test burned the container candle (6006) after 24 hrs and got an amazing hot throw. The tarts (KY tart wax) were also nice.

I've only put the KY Lavender Vanilla in whipped body butter and a lotion base. I've never been a huge lavender fan, but I like this.

Has anyone smelled both KY & NG? Are they the same? different?

I have both and they smell totally different. I already sell KYs, it is nice BUT NGs is a total dupe of Downy lavender vanilla. It has that twang to it just like the fabric softener. I wish I could carry both, but for now NG's is all for me!