Creative Candle Supply Suggestions

Holly

I need some suggestions from CCS. I need to place an order today and would like to order a few FO samples. When I go down the list I can't decide since I need to keep my order at the minimum. :wink2: I don't hear much about CCS on here. Tonya is really great to work with and she does have some really good oils. I ran a search and did not find a whole lot. Does anyone know some "must haves" from here? I use soy and also a 70/30 blend. Thanks! :)

Comfy Cabin

Thanks Candlebuddy. However, already use that one. That is my husband's favorite and it is the exact same scent as GC's Cozy Cabin.

So far, I use Comfy Cabin, Mango Lime Sorbet and Orange Clove.

I never did place the order today. Maybe there will be more responses by tomorrow. If not, I will just have to wing it. :wink2:

Thanks Buddy, for running a search. I did not see a whole lot when I ran it. I do have a sample of Grapefruit Jasmine, but not the Pumpkin Fudge. I have a few testers that have not been tested yet and have tested a few others. When I get around to testing more, I will post some results.

I do love the Comfy Cabin and Mango Lime Sorbet. The Orange Clove gave me a slight fuel smell (not too bad), but it does AWESOME in wickless candles and clamshells.

Thanks again. :)

Try 'em all lol!

Cool Citrus Basil is a little light, but stuff I have she no longer carries. Seems I order and poof she discontinues it lol. With that said, Dutch Harvest reminds me of Amish Harvest, similar I'd say, but I think Amish Harvest is stronger, spicier.

Lemongrass & sage or what have ya is/was pretty strong. I haven't been to the site to know if it's still there. I think her cantaloupe cucumber one is pretty good. You could try her Drakkar and guys tended to like ... shoot ... sparkling mountain springs. Best I can do for you for now. I sort of got distracted and have stuff I haven't used yet.

Oh cinnamon forest ... skip it. I didn't think it was very spicy and was rather bland, IMO. You could try her Amber Romance though. There, I'm done lol. The rest I don't know about, but plan to find out in the near future.

OK one more ... try the Welcome Home.

Hi!

I have only used 3 of their oils, but I LOVED them! Great hot throw in pure soy. Ive tried: English Garden, Raspberry Chocolate Truffle, and Jamiacan Breeze (which is my personal fav).

Thanks Naya. That gives me some good ideas. I tested the Jamiacan (sp?) one a loooong time ago. I still have some left. I may try that one again in my soy and the 70/30. Thanks again! :)

Try 'em all lol!

Cool Citrus Basil is a little light, but stuff I have she no longer carries. Seems I order and poof she discontinues it lol. With that said, Dutch Harvest reminds me of Amish Harvest, similar I'd say, but I think Amish Harvest is stronger, spicier.

Lemongrass & sage or what have ya is/was pretty strong. I haven't been to the site to know if it's still there. I think her cantaloupe cucumber one is pretty good. You could try her Drakkar and guys tended to like ... shoot ... sparkling mountain springs. Best I can do for you for now. I sort of got distracted and have stuff I haven't used yet.

Oh cinnamon forest ... skip it. I didn't think it was very spicy and was rather bland, IMO. You could try her Amber Romance though. There, I'm done lol. The rest I don't know about, but plan to find out in the near future.

OK one more ... try the Welcome Home.

Thanks Scented. I love reading your posts! :D That helps. I do have an old 8 oz. bottle of the Welcome Home that I tested a long time ago -- back when I started out with paraffin. I should try it again in my soy and the 70/30. It is the same as Salt City's. I always liked that scent. It also seems similiar to TCS's This Old House, but I would have to sniff that again to make sure.

~Holly

She does offer 1oz samples for 2.50 also

Thanks Sherri! I went back to the site and I do see it now -- at the bottom of the list. I have not ordered there for a while. Have they always had the 1 oz? If so, I definitely missed it since it was listed at the bottom I guess. I have only gotten 2 oz. samples from her which I usually do not do when I don't have too. Thanks again. This will help with ordering samples. :)

I buy only one oil from Tonya, and its perfect in bath and body products, as well as candles, called citrus and vanilla- its heavenly

I remember sampling the birch and fern, and it was nasty, like a strong old lady's perfume-

so one thumbs up scent, and one don't bother!