Microsoft Works For Labels

Cissy

Any who uses this to make labels, can you help me pleeease? I have been having someone else make my 2 inch tart labels, but it's just too expensive. I downloaded the free Surething Office labeler (for Labels By The Sheet), but can't figure it out (total dummy w/computer programs). I use Avery to make other labels, but they don't have the 2 inch template. My round tart labels need a circle border around text. I couldn't figure out in MW how to do the circle. I tried before doing text, and afterwards, but can't get it to work. I did manage to get a square border, which I don't need. I'm also trying to arch the text (company name), but can't. Anyone willing to help this amateur? I am almost out of printed labels and won't have to re-order if I can figure this out soon. TIA

I bought Art Explosion Label Factory Deluxe 3.0 from bestbuy for 19.99 has lots of templates and clip art, even have templates you can custom design to you needs. And the software is pretty easy to use. Also check out www.labelsbythesheet.com, they have lots of templates for circles but, they are square when you open them, but they on there. Was thinking about getting some done by a pro but cost to much. Do you have microsoft publisher?

No, I don't have Microsoft Publisher. I've only used Avery successfully with some labels, but my tart labels are 2". I don't have Microsoft Word, only Works. Since I can't seem to figure out the free download "SureThing Office Labeler", I don't want to spend money on another label program, might have the same problem. I ordered some 2" round labels from Labels By The Sheet to practice with on Microsoft Works. After much re-aligning, I finally got the text like I want it to fit the labels. If I can just figure out how to do the circle border and the arching, then I will be all set for my current needs. I remember someone on this board saying they use the Microsoft Works for their labels. Hopefully, they can help me.

I bought Art Explosion Label Factory Deluxe 3.0 from bestbuy for 19.99 has lots of templates and clip art, even have templates you can custom design to you needs. And the software is pretty easy to use. Also check out www.labelsbythesheet.com, they have lots of templates for circles but, they are square when you open them, but they on there. Was thinking about getting some done by a pro but cost to much. Do you have microsoft publisher?

Don't you LOVE label factory! You can do so much w/ it!

Cissy,

I think I have Works at home (at work right now) I don't really use it much, but I can help you out. If you haven't figured this out yet that is. Since I don't use it often I'd have to play around with it a little bit. Why don't you email me the content that you wish to have on your label or maybe a picture of the labels you are currently using. If you have any pictures on the labels, I'd need the image files as well.

I can at least help you get started on creating your own labels!