stair step display

bac

if you have a handy man in your life, you can have one built for you very cheaply. very simple. mine was made in thirty minutes. the one i have is made of plywood and I've stained it to the color i wanted. This also gave me the ability to make it to the size i wanted...fitting my candles perfectly. also, i've seen them at www.gershelbros.com. good luck!

Guest EMercier

I was at gershel brothers Friday and go the 4 step risers for my show this weekend. I love them. Very easy to carry and set up as well as take down.

• 2 months later...

I just ordered a tall wire spinner rack from this company and should be receiving it later this week or Monday due to the holiday. The spinner rack here was $10.00 more than another site I was on, but the hooks for it were .30 ea here compared to .69 ea on another site. This company was cheaper overall for what I was looking for at the moment. I also saw a lot of nice acrylic counter / table top diaplays too. I think I will be back for more stuff when I can afford to purchase more.

http://www.insightmerchandising.com/index.htm