advice on using IGI4627

I use the 8 oz square masons and am testing every wick on the planet right now (actually have four burning at this moment). I am finding that the HTP wicks are working the best. They soot the least for me. So far, it looks like an HTP 93, since the 83 leaves a lot of hangup until the last few burns. HTH

You could melt them down in the oven and repour them with the correct wick. This is why you have to do a lot of testing before you settle on a wick. I would wait to do anything until you find out exactly which wick you want to use. The larger size HTP may not burn the way you want and you might wind up with a completely different wick. HTH

I use this wax and tried cds, ecos, htps, and zinc. For me, the htps smoked the most and I just didn't like the others so went with zinc (I usually use a 51z in an 8oz reg jj). I get an awesome hot throw usually but sometimes I think it could be a bit better if I used a hotter burning wick. KWIM? I've been hearing good things about lx wicks so may get a sampler to try.

Jen